Monday, October 4, 2010

What do tests mean? TREATS!





Somehow, these finals are making me just as nervous as he is. I am not nervous about how well he will do, because I know how smart and hardworking he is. I think the stress comes from seeing all of the information he has to know, and thinking about if I was the one being tested. 

Yikes.

I was so worked up about it today I had uncontrollable hiccups. 


....at least that made him laugh....


I also think part of it is that unlike in undergrad when we were both going through the stress of our own finals, I am not an active participant. I can only stand by and try to be supportive and help in little ways.

One of those little ways....if you hadn't guessed this already....is making treats...

So today, after a successful first round of testing, I made peanut butter mocha frappuccinos. Although I am not sure if they can technically be called a frappuccino if they don't come from Starbucks.

Whatever they were called they were yummy! And probably about a thousand less calories than the real ones since they were made with skim milk and no whip cream. - I did however put chocolate syrup on them as you can see in the picture and put them in our favorite glasses. 


Num...num...num.


One day of testing down!


So proud of my honey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment