Saturday, October 2, 2010

Beer: well...a picture of one.


As this is a big weekend for studying, I have been exiled (or nicely placed) in our bedroom to watch movies and not distract the husband from his studies. He was even kind enough to bring me juice, tea, fruit and a granola bar before closing the door. Haha. 

With that said, I am *trying* to relax but feel like I should be doing something...like feeding us or cleaning or finding the perfect job. While I am able to job hunt (and am) the cleaning and cooking isn't so much happening. 

So here, before your eyes is a picture of...BEER! One from last night. With lots of studying going down here there hasn't been much beer drinking and we have had the same beer in our refrigerator for quite some time. While I am not particularly fond of IPAs, this one was a nice accompaniment to our whole wheat tortilla quesadillas last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment