Monday, November 15, 2010

So much food so little time...


It has been a few days since my last post...and I have made enough different food I couldn't decide what to put on here.


So, I thought rather than trying to pick one thing to post a recipe for I would just post a few pictures of some of the things we have been eating:


Next time more recipes - or if you see something you want to make let me know ;)





This was some rosemary bread I made....we liked it so much we literally ate both loaves in one night...oops...at least they weren't large loaves :)




 Num. Num.




It was very yummy dipped in olive oil/balsamic/parmesan.




This was a lovely homemade alfredo that Joel made (yum!) and some bruschetta on homemade garlic whole wheat bread that I made.




I had a few left over wanton wrappers so I made some homemade pizza rolls.




 YUUUUUMMMY!!!




Finally, tonight I made chicken vegetable soup. We also finished the rest of the garlic wheat bread I had made (lightly toasted in the oven with some cheese). It was great for dipping in our soup!
Mmmm...food.

1 comment:

  1. Erin you are a gourmet. I know Grandma is smiling down on you! I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete