Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why not blog about it?

As we begin our lives as a married couple, a lot more has changed than just my last name....

About a month after our nuptials we packed up what has become a mountain of belongings and headed hours away from family and friends so my lovely groom could begin medical school. While I am not only fully supportive but also incredibly proud of my husbands aspirations in the world of medicine, for me it unfortunately means job searching...in what is (as everyone knows) a less than desirable economy and thus job market.

With little luck (yet) finding a job where I can actually put my Bachelor's in Studio Art/Art History to use, I have found a different creative outlet. COOKING. So as I continue to seek gainful (and hopefully gratifying) employment I will continue to creating new and delicious meals to not only satisfy my need for creativity, but also as a way for my husband and me to have at least a few relaxing and enjoyable moments together in what can be a very stressful time in his (and thus my) life.

So, I figure...why not blog about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment